Our Bluesfest Home is located on Bundjalung land at Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm, approximately 10 minutes north of Byron and 5 minutes south of Brunswick Heads.
Travelling to Bluesfest is easy and hassle free whether you are local or coming from interstate, only 30 minutes from Ballina Airport and 40 minutes from Gold Coast Airport.
Travel times to Bluesfest (Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm):
- Mullumbimby: 5 mins
- Byron Bay: 10 mins
- Ballina: 30 mins
- Coffs Harbour: 3 hrs 20 mins
- Surfers: 1 hr
- Brisbane GPO: 1 hr 45 mins
- Brisbane Airport: 1 hr 50 mins
- Noosa: 3 hrs 25 mins
Coming to Bluesfest?
Our official event vehicle hire company Thrifty offers Bluesfest guests upgrades and discounts on vehicle hire.
Ballina Byron Gateway Airport is situated less than 30 minutes by car from the festival. Ballina Byron Airport offers up to 58 direct flights per week including direct flights from Melbourne & Sydney on Jetstar, Sydney flights on Virgin Australia and Rex Airlines & direct flights from Newcastle on FlyPelican. Book your flight direct via airport partner websites.
Buses & Timetables
Local Festival Shuttle Busses
Timetables and routes to be confirmed closer to the event
Book With GoByron. Phone: (02) 6620 9200 or visit gobyron.com.au
Bus or Train
Travel from Sydney, Brisbane via the Gold Coast, to Byron Bay:
- Premier Motor Service
1300 472 946
13 22 32
Airport Bus Transfers
Servicing Ballina, Byron Bay, Brisbane Airport, Brisbane City and Gold Coast, via the Bluesfest Site during the festival:
- Byron Bay Shuttle
(02) 6685 7447
- Byron Bay Luxury Transfers
0413 220 885 | 0488 426 600
- Byron Bay Express
0418 364 364
Servicing Brisbane and Gold Coast:
Festival Day Parking
- Purchase a parking pass for each day of the festival if parking on site
- 2 wheeled vehicles are exempt from this fee.
- Purchase your parking pass here
- Vehicles in the campground cannot leave the campgrounds once parked on-site. If you wish to use your car throughout the festival you will have to purchase daily parking passes.
- Campers are not exempt from this fee as campers park for free at the campsite.