What to know
The Campground is one of the best reasons to return to Bluesfest. More than just a vibrant community, new friends and amazing unexpected moments, the campground offers a campers cafe (serving hot breakfasts, coffee, milk, ice and other limited items), amenities such as toilets & showers and a relaxed environment to collect yourself between all of the amazing experiences.
- Just bring yourself, your mates, your family and your camping set up.
- Caravans, motor home, camper trailer and or vehicles that exceed 6 metres are allowed with a special pass.
- There’s also the option to book a pre-built tipi, tent motel or more on-site.
A regular camping ticket must be purchased before you can add on any of the following items
Book your stay in one of our popular Tent Motels. On sale now.
Book pre-assembled large canvas Rainbow Tipis for a unique, premium accommodation experience! On sale now.
Flash Camp ‐ Glamping
Come to Bluesfest in style. Be amongst it all with a comfortable base to retreat to at the end of the day. On sale soon for 2020.
Sign-up below and be the first to know when Glamping options go on sale!
Site & Vehicle Camping
Camper trailers, caravans, motorhomes or vehicles over 6m REQUIRE a vehicle pass. Book HERE to arrange one today. Make sure you have the make/model and dimensions handy. You must hold a 3 or 5 Day Festival and Camping ticket to be eligible.
- This ticket is on top of your festival and camping tickets and is per vehicle (not per person).
- There is no designated area for large vehicles. Large vehicles are placed around the campgrounds and will not necessarily be in an area that matches your ticket.
- Please note that there is NO POWER and generators are not permitted.
- Vehicle bigger than the size quoted when booking your Large Vehicle Camping ticket will be refused entry to camp.
- The maximum vehicle size allowed on the Bluesfest site is 9.5m. Vehicle over this size will be refused entry
- Please note: Absolutely no camping vehicles of any kind will be allowed to park in the Bluesfest car park (including Wicked Vans) before or after hours. Violating vehicles will be towed.
Don’t feel like camping at Bluesfest? There are other options in the heart of Byron Bay or in one of the surrounding towns. Our Travel to/from Bluesfest page will tell you how far any of the surrounding towns are to the Festival. Check out some of the great hotels (20 – 40 mins away) below. Booking as early as possible is recommended.
- Mantra Salt Beach Kingscliff
- Peppers Resort Kingscliff
- Mantra Twin Towns
- The Byron @ Byron Resort Byron Bay
- Elements of Byron Bay
- Ramada Ballina
- Absolute Beach Front Apartments Lennox Head
- Lennox Beach Resort
- Riverside Holiday Apartments Ballina
- Ballina Manor Boutique Hotel
Find and compare hotels through HotelsCombined for the cheapest rates nearby.