The Campground is one of the best reasons to return to Bluesfest. More than just a vibrant community, new friends and amazing unexpected moments, the campground offers a campers cafe (serving hot breakfasts, coffee, milk, ice and other limited items), amenities such as toilets & showers and a relaxed environment to collect yourself between all of the amazing experiences.
- Just bring yourself, your mates, your family and your camping set up.
- Caravans, motor home, camper trailer and or vehicles that exceed 6 metres are allowed with a special pass.
- There’s also the option to book a pre-built tipi, tent motel or more on-site.
A regular camping ticket must be purchased before you can add on any of the following items
Available for 5 Day Camping ticket holders only. For a hassle and stress free Bluesfest, book your accommodation in one of the popular Tent Motels – pre set up tents, complete with an awning, carpet, 12v light, and stretcher beds and roll up windows– all you need to bring is your bedding.
If you’re planning on coming empty handed, no need to stress. You can hire bedding and table and chairs from Tent City’s website by clicking here.
Available to 5 Day Festival and Camping Ticket Holders ONLY.
Large Canvas Tipis will be available for those who want to try a unique, premium accommodation experience. All Tipis are pre-assembled, so you just have to arrive and check-in.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
Camping in a nice new clean Tipi with easy-to-find assigned numbers.
Camping bed supplied with covered foam mattress and covered pillow
Night light and small bedside table
Foot Mat at the door for Shoes
A Meeting and Chillout Space with tables and chairs will be at the entrance to the Rainbow Tipi Camp Area which will be attended by a P.G (Professional Greeter)
The Rainbow Tipi Chai kitchen will provide chai tea, hot water for coffee and/or tea and water and wash up facilities if you would like to make your own breakfast.
This year, Wow Tents are powering up your glamping experience – that’s right – you will have electricity to recharge your phone at your bedside! 🤳
Arrive at your conveniently located campsite with parking in an exclusive area and our friendly team will check you in and be on hand throughout your stay should you need anything. The communal area offers a place to relax in the shade with comfy seats and a chill area, filtered drinking water, ice, tea, coffee and of course close by will be your toilets and showers which will be topped up with natural, luxury toiletries for you to enjoy. 🎪
Rest your head in a five-metre bell tent with raised wooden double or single beds, memory foam mattresses, premium bedding, cushions and blankets to give you comfort to be ready to party again! With floor matting, rug and entrance mats, bedside tables, fairy lights and a make-up mirror, you’ll be waking up fresh as a daisy in one of these this Easter!
Site & Vehicle Camping
Camper trailers, caravans, motorhomes or vehicles over 6m REQUIRE a vehicle pass. Book HERE to arrange one today. You must hold a 3 or 5 Day Festival and Camping ticket to be eligible.
- This ticket is on top of your festival and camping tickets and is per vehicle (not per person like the camping ticket).
- There is no designated area for large vehicles. Large vehicles are placed around the campgrounds and will not necessarily be in an area that matches your ticket.
- Please note that small generators are permitted until 10pm.
- Vehicle bigger than the size quoted when booking your Large Vehicle Camping ticket will be refused entry to camp.
- The maximum vehicle size allowed on the Bluesfest site is 9.5m. Vehicle over this size will be refused entry
- Please note: Absolutely no camping vehicles of any kind will be allowed to park in the Bluesfest car park (including Wicked Vans) before or after hours. Violating vehicles will be towed.
Don’t feel like camping at Bluesfest? There are other options in the heart of Byron Bay or in one of the surrounding towns. Our Travel to/from Bluesfest page will tell you how far any of the surrounding towns are to the Festival. Check out some of the great hotels (20 – 40 mins away) below. Booking as early as possible is recommended.
- Mantra Salt Beach Kingscliff
- Peppers Resort Kingscliff
- Mantra Twin Towns
- The Byron @ Byron Resort Byron Bay
- Elements of Byron Bay
- Ramada Ballina
- Absolute Beach Front Apartments Lennox Head
- Lennox Beach Resort
- Riverside Holiday Apartments Ballina
- Ballina Manor Boutique Hotel
Find and compare hotels through HotelsCombined for the cheapest rates nearby.