TIME TO PAY has launched! So you can forward plan an awesome Easter Long Weekend next April. With an already extraordinary artist lineup, teamed with a unique Bluesfest experience and a big blue Byron Bay sky, you can bank on 2021 being a legendary year with lots of TIME TO PLAY!
LET’S UNPACK TIME-TO-PAY
The options are you can pay in either Sep/Oct or Oct/Nov or Nov/Dec or Dec/Jan – you decide! The final date for Time To Pay is Thursday, 31st of Dec 2020 – with the final Time To Pay payments debited on the 16th of January, 2021.
This is a two-part payment plan. Chose your tickets, Pay 50% upfront [+2.5% admin fee] and 50% on the 16th of the following month
Your Bluesfest ticket will be delivered via email once your second payment has been processed.
What you need to know about TIME TO PAY…
- If you choose to pay for your Bluesfest order using the Time To Pay option the following terms & conditions will apply.
- By purchasing with the Time To Pay option, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the full Time To Pay Terms & Conditions. See full Terms & Conditions HERE.
- By selecting the Time To Pay option, you authorise Moshtix Pty Ltd to charge your nominated card on the scheduled dates. The total order amount will be divided into Two (2) equal instalments as follows:
- 1st Payment: Date of purchase
- 2nd Payment: On the 16th of the following month
(Note that if a scheduled date is a weekend or a public holiday, the credit card will be charged on the next business day)
- Time to Pay Administration Fee: 2.5% of the order total, payable on the date of purchase with your first payment.
- Credit Card Details: All payments will be processed using the same credit card used for the 1st Payment. If your credit card expires during the Time To Pay period, you must update your credit card details by contacting Moshtix. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card account details you have provided are correct and up to date and you have sufficient clear funds available in the account on the scheduled payment dates.
- Delivery of Tickets: Tickets purchased under the Time To Pay option will not be delivered until all instalments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your PDF tickets are attached to your nominated address.
- Default on Payment: if an instalment is not received on the scheduled payment date, we will make one attempt to contact you by email and/or telephone. You will be given five (5) days from the date we attempt to contact you to respond to the enquiry or update your payment information.
- Cancellation for Default: default on the Payment Schedule will result in cancellation of your entire ticket purchase, and any deposit (excluding the Time to Pay Administration Fee, payment processing and booking fees) will be refunded to you less a $30 default fee.
- Deferring a Payment: Should you wish to defer a payment to another date you must contact Moshtix before the date of that payment to request the deferment. Deferments are at the discretion of Moshtix.
- Disputes: If you dispute any debit payment, you must notify Moshtix immediately.
- Enquiries: All enquiries should be directed to Moshtix and should be made at least 1 working day prior to the next scheduled direct debit.
If you have more questions about Time To Pay, please contact Moshtix Customer Service HERE.
Their team is available Monday-Friday 9am-7pm (AEDT) and 9am-5pm (AEDT) Saturdays.
Read our full Terms & Conditions here
Please see the official Ticketing Code of Practice from Live Performance Australia here