Father’s Day Promo Terms & Conditions
By entering this promotion, you agree to the following promotion (Bluesfest Operations Pty Ltd ABN 97 641 395 904) terms and conditions.
To be eligible to win the competition, you MUST have purchased a 3-day Adult Festival Entry OR 5-day Adult Festival Entry ticket during the promo duration.
Promo Start / End: Wed 2nd Sept, Midday > Sun 6th Sept, Midnight
Valid: On first 100 transactions from start date that include any 3-day Adult Festival Entry ticket or 5-day Adult Festival Entry ticket. Only one gift pack per transaction. Max. 2 x gift packs per Moshtix customer.
Gift pack contents:
Merch store retail value = $63 + p&h
- 1 x Trumpet T (XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL)
- 2 x Stubby coolers (Pink & Blue)
- 1 x Tote bag
- Patron is to simply enter the offer code BLUESDAD from the public page or follow this link with offer code built: https://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/bluesfest-2021/120835?skin=bf21&offercode=bluesdad
- Promo entries will close Sun 6thSept, Midnight
- After this date, only those patrons who were one of the first 100 to use it will be contacted via Moshtix by 5pm Tuesday 8th You will receive a form to claim your gift and confirm contact, postage and sizing details. This form must be returned by Sunday, 13th September.
- Bluesfest will begin processing packages from Monday 14th September, and you should receive your package via Auspost with 3 – 10 business days, depending on your location in Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- The BLUESDAD promo will not be valid in conjunction with any other offer or promocode.
- The promo will only be valid for first 100 transactions that use the promocode BLUESDAD that include any 3-day Adult Festival Entry ticket or 5-day Adult Festival Entry ticket. Only one gift pack per transaction. Max. 2 x gift packs per Moshtix customer.
- The gift pack recipients will be notified via email.
- The gift packs are NOT redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Due to COVID-19 reasons and restrictions to overseas mailing, only available to patrons with an Australian postal address.
- Bluesfest Operations have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Bluesfest website.
- Bluesfest Operations also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.