This ticket is sold by Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd (ABN 76 146 130 501) who is responsible for the Event. Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd is an Australian Private Company operating in Australia. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
1. 'You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'We', 'us', 'our', 'Bluesfest' and 'Event organiser' refers to Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorized persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
2. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
3. Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd is a member of Live Performances Australia and adheres to its Code of Practice for ticketing of Live events.
4. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET will be given or service fee except in accordance with the applicable Live Performance Australia code of practice for Event Ticketing www.liveperformance.com.au . This is an all weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
5. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets. Please treat your ticket as you would money or other valuables.
6. A 5 day or 3 day ticket is a multiple day ticket for the use of one person and cannot be shared.
7. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
8. If you have Print at Home E-Ticket(s) you will be able to update the name on your Print at Home E-Ticket(s) twice after the initial registration. After that, if you require any updates you will need to contact the office on 02) 6639 9800. This will incur a $20.00 Admin fee for each subsequent name change.
ARTISTS & VENUE:
9. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
10. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
11. We reserve the right at any time, to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue, we will publish details on the Bluesfest website.
12. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Bluesfest on request.
13. Your ticket must be exchanged for a wristband on entry to the Event and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event. Once a wristband is removed it becomes void. Stretched or damaged wristbands will not be replaced.
14. Photo ID is required for age and name verification and for entry by e-ticket holders or on demand
15. Any minor under 15 cannot enter except in company with a responsible adult or guardian in accord with the Liquor Act.
16. It is a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions and motor vehicle/s be required at the time of entry to the venue. GLASS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organizers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the Event, without refund. All bags/containers will be subject to a full search. The festival is licensed – don’t bring alcohol with you – any prohibited items found will be confiscated and not returned.
17. Entry is at own risk and the right to refuse entry is reserved. The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering on the site – to the extent allowed by the law.
18. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale. Do not share your ticket barcode it may prevent entry. The promoter reserves the right to deny admission to the Event to any person holding a ticket that appears to have been tampered with, counterfeited or duplicated. Anyone found on site without a valid wristband or accreditation will be deemed to have trespassed and will be evicted from the Event site.
AUDIO & VISUAL:
19. Audio or visual recordings of the Event and performers or artists at the Event are prohibited. Still cameras are permitted but images may be used for private purposes only, not for public display or for commercial use.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
21. Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
22. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
23. You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person.
24. The Event is open to all ages. Children under the age of 15 years that attend the Event must be supervised by a responsible adult (in accord with the Liquor Act) at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers be required to leave with their responsible adult.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES AND GLASS;
25. The day car park and camping areas are ALCOHOL FREE ZONES under the terms of the festival organisers liquor licence. Any alcohol consumed in these areas will cause immediate eviction and cancellation of your ticket and/or wristband.
26. The whole venue is a GLASS FREE ZONE and no glass shall be brought into any part of the venue including the car parks and camping. Please do not bring glass into the Event, broken glass and festivals do not mix.
27. THE FESTIVAL EVENT AREA IS LICENSED. Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation and the law.
28. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
29. Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
30. Certain areas within the Event venue are smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the tents or within 10 metres of food venues and dining areas.
31. Sealed plastic water bottles are permitted to be brought into the Event. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue. Other drinks will not be permitted to be brought into the event, even if sealed.
32. In order to purchase your ticket, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
33. All attendees consent to be included in photographic, film and other visual and audio recordings of the Event and grant the promoter the right to use such photos and recordings for promotion, marketing and other purposes in all media without restriction.
34. Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior consent of Bluesfest. No ticket holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event organizers.
35. Tickets may not, without prior written consent of Bluesfest, be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
36. Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
37. Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
38. Fires and fireworks are not permitted.
39. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
40. Some ticket types may require adherence to specific guidelines that are published on the Event website from time to time. You must ensure that you meet such guidelines.
41. You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio/visual or still recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time.
42. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organizers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
ENVIRONMENT & COMMUNITY:
43. Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank you.
44. Please respect our town, neighbourhood and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while travelling to and from the Event.
44. If you are camping at Bluesfest with an extra large vehicle please ensure you do not accept an upgrade in size from your Camper Hire provider. Bluesfest does not accept responsibility for the upgrade and will not refund patrons that are unable to camp because of size restrictions. You will be refused entry to camp if you have a vehicle larger than the size quoted when booking your large or extra large vehicle camping ticket through the Bluesfest office.
45. The Campground is an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE and is unlicensed, our liquor licence states you can only consume alcohol in the actual festival site. No parties will be allowed in the camping area. Breach of this condition WILL result in eviction without refund.
46. Camp sites are allocated on arrival. Each person must have their photo ID and ticket ready to present to Bluesfest staff. You are not able to save spots for friends. If you wish to camp with friends you must arrive together. Please remain with your car and tent until you have been registered.
47. Camping tickets are sold per person. Camping tickets are not transferable, you cannot share it with other people. Camping tickets are exchanged for wristbands which are non transferable and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
48. You do not have an unlimited amount of space for your camp setup. A reasonable size tent for the amount of people staying in that tent will be allowed, for example, 4 adults camping in a 6 man tent is deemed reasonable. Please call 02 6639 9800 if you are unsure if your tent setup is suitable.
49. Camping tickets are separate to event tickets. You will need two tickets, one to camp and one to gain entry to the festival. You cannot purchase a camping ticket without having a festival ticket; the two tickets must match, for example, if you have a Friday/Saturday/Sunday festival ticket you must also have a Friday/Saturday/Sunday camping ticket.
50. All 1 day and 3 day campers must arrive after 10.00am on the first valid day stated on their camping ticket and must depart the campsite by 10am on the day their ticket becomes invalid.
51. Entry for arrival and set-up to the campsite closes at 10pm daily.
52. Your person, possessions and motor vehicle will be searched for prohibited items including ALCOHOL, GLASS, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner and may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the camp ground, day parking and festival without refund.
53. Due to limited access to/from the camp ground and to avoid traffic congestion, only one vehicle may be parked next to your tent – car pooling is advised. Vehicles will not be allowed to come and go from the camp ground. If you need to move your vehicle for any reason you will not be able to bring it back inside the camp ground, at which point you will be directed to park in the Bluesfest car park, this may involve a daily fee. You may re-enter the campground on the day your camping ticket expires to pack up and leave the site (for example if you have a 3 day ticket for Friday/Saturday/Sunday you can only re-enter with your vehicle on Monday morning to leave the site before 10am). There will be plenty of shuttle buses going to the nearby towns of Byron Bay and Brunswick Heads on a frequent basis.
54. The season 5 day camping ticket will allow you to camp for 6 nights from 10.30am 17th April until 10am 23rd April 2019.
55. NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ALLOWED IN THE BLUESFEST DAY CAR PARK!! No campervans or wicked vans will be allowed overnight in the day car park; if you want to camp onsite you must buy a camping ticket or stay at a campsite nearby. The car parks are patrolled hourly, any attempt to camp overnight will be considered trespassing and will be dealt with accordingly. If you plan on drinking and using our day parking facility please bring along a designated driver or use our public transport system.
56. On departure of the campsite please make sure all your belongings, camping equipment and vehicles are removed.
57. There is an extra charge for people bringing all camper trailers and caravans, campervans and winnebagos longer than 6 metres due to the extra space they use. More information on large and extra large vehicles HERE.
58. There will be separate designated camping areas for 5 day, 3 day and 1 day camping. If you are arriving with a group and the members of your group have different camping ticket types you will not be able to camp next to each other.
59. All Camping enquiries at the festival should be directed to the Camping Enquiries Office located on Bridge Street near the south gate.
60. Animals are not permitted on the camping or Event grounds.
61. Open fires are not permitted. We have Fire Marshalls on site who will be checking your set-up to ensure safety. We do allow gas burners for cooking and gas BBQs.
62. Security personnel will undertake regular patrols of the camping area. The emergency hotline number will be on your wristband in case of an emergency.
63. The use of fireworks in the campground or festival site is strictly prohibited. Any person using fireworks will be ejected from the campground and the festival.
64. Bluesfest is an all weather event. The Festival will go ahead Rain, Hail or Shine.
65. Please respect the site and your fellow campers. Any unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from the site. 24 hour security is on hand to ensure the safety and amenity of all campers.
66. The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, theft, injury or damages sustained entering or on the site. Don’t leave valuables in your tent. Lock them out of sight in your car, or even better, do not bring laptops, jewellery or expensive items to the Festival.
67. No drums are allowed in the camping area. No excessive noise or amplified music after midnight.
68. You must purchase one parking ticket per vehicle per day, per entry of using the Day Car Park. Tickets are valid for the day nominated at time of purchase.
69. Tickets must be displayed barcode facing up on the driver’s side dashboard and must be fully visible to staff when entering and parking at Bluesfest.
70. Hours of operation for day parking are: 09:00am – 12:30am daily.
71. Our day parking facility is only valid for patrons holding a valid Bluesfest ticket on the day of entry.
TIME TO PAY:
If you chose to pay for your ticket using the ‘Time to Pay’ plan the following terms and conditions apply;
· By going ahead with this ‘Time to Pay’ transaction, you agree that you have read,understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
· By selecting the ‘Time to Pay’ option, you hereby authorise Bluesfest to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
· Upon selecting the ‘Time to Pay’ option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by Bluesfest at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule.
· Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the ‘Time to Pay’ period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
· ‘Time to Pay’ commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Bluesfests general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
· While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you chose postal delivery.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
· In the event an installment is not received by Bluesfest when Bluesfest attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Bluesfest will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you. - In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and Bluesfest will cancel your booking and retain your first installment (such fee represents Bluesfests reasonable costs of cancelling your booking). Bluesfest will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
· No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. Bluesfest will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be dispatched after final payment is received.