Photo caption: our 2017 Photo Comp winner! Thanks to Nicole for sending in.
Bluesfest 2018 feels like a distant memory, so to keep the dream alive we want YOU our beloved members to send us the best photos you captured at the festival, in 2018 or any other year you have attended.
They can be of your friends and family, an artist or of an especially beautiful moment you managed to snap. We will put a short list on Facebook and Instagram and the owner of the photograph who gets the most "likes" will win :
2 X 5 Day VIP Tickets to Bluesfest 2019!
To enter: Send your photos - no bigger than 1MB please to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Bluesfest Photo Comp. Those with official photo passes for Bluesfest are ineligible to enter. Comp closes Wednesday 6 June.
Good luck, we really can't wait to see what you have for us this year.
Terms and conditions of entry
- You must have taken the photograph yourself and have the right to share it
- Those with a Bluesfest photo pass are not eligible to enter
- Eligible entries must be under 1MB
- By entering this competition you give Bluesfest the right to share and use the photograph in marketing material
- The Prize is NOT redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Bluesfest Services shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Bluesfest website.
- Bluesfest Services also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.