Ticket Cut off this Sunday 14th of June - if allocation does not sell out beforehand!
First up, here is a message from your Festival Director Peter Noble:
In the history of the event, we have never had so many major artists on offer, and so many absolute headliners. We are working through them now.
There are simply too many to fit into ONE Bluesfest. It looks like Bluesfest 2016 is going to be one of our biggest years ever. To deliver a bill of this magnitude is going to cost more than any previous Bluesfest, and ticket prices are going to need to rise by a considerable amount. Fortunately for those of you who buy now, you will be getting the deal of your life, as early bird prices are flying away for good.
Keep reading further down for an exciting tour announcement from Bluesfest Touring!
This is our last call out for OPEN 3 day tickets. You have until Sunday 14th of June – just before the clock strikes midnight (23:59hrs AEST on Sunday night) to lock in your bargain OPEN 3 day tickets. There has been a massive demand for these tickets, so we suggest you do it sooner rather than later!
Please know, this is the last warning!
This is what you get by locking in your 3 day tickets now:
- Flexibility by keeping your 3 days (Thu/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun or Sat/Sun/Mon) you would like to come wide OPEN until 4 weeks before Festival
- All Festival headliners will be announced by then and as you know, most of them only play once, so you can match up your choice of days with your favourite artists!
- No need to change your 3 day ticket to see the headliner you want to see and pay the (much) higher price!
- Right now, the 3 day ticket is the cheapest it will be for 2016! That’s a given!
This is what happens once the 3 day ticket SALE is over:
- All 3 day ticket prices will go up significantly
- You will have to allocate the 3 days you are coming from the time of booking
- If you wish to change your 3 day ticket, you will have to pay the current price it is at, which could be much higher.
Bluesfest Touring Announcement: JJ Grey & Mofro return to Australia in October 2015!
“…one giant brew of Swamp Rock, with a pinch of Blues, a touch of RnB and a whole lot of Soul…” Ultra Underground
After wowing Australian audiences in April this year at Bluesfest and in Sydney, Bluesfest Touring is bringing back JJ Grey and his band Mofro for a run of festival appearances and headline shows at the Northcote Social Club in Melbourne and The Factory Theatre in Sydney this October.
JJ Grey & Mofro will be treating Australian audiences to the soulful blend of blues, rock, folk, funk, gospel, gritty R&B and personal, Southern-inspired narratives from their latest album Ol’ Glory (2015) and more.
JJ Grey & Mofro Tour Information:
Proudly presented by Bluesfest Touring, themusic.com.au, Eastside Radio and PBS 106.7FM
Festival tickets on sale now, pre-sale tickets to Sydney and Melbourne now available from Bluesfest Touring
Also appearing at Great Southern Blues Festival, NAROOMA NSW on Sun 4 October 2015 (www.bluesfestival.tv) and Caloundra Music Festival, CALOUNDRA QLD on Mon 5 October 2015 (caloundramusicfestival.com)
Bluesfest Touring Website