Bluesfest has developed strong relationships with local community vendors and interstate operators who are considered part of our Bluesfest family. We work together to ensure our patrons not only celebrate incredible music but also have a diverse range of original designs to add to their overall festival experience.
We are always looking out for new and exciting stalls as well as vendors with experience and understanding of what is required to work at a 5-day festival such as Bluesfest.
Applications open soon! Subscribe to our Bluesfest newsletter and look out on socials for updates.
We have an awesome crew at Vollie HQ every year and we would love you to be a part of it! We get thousands of applications every year so please make sure you read all of the information below before you contact us! Important info:
- You must be over 18 years to apply
- You have to commit to 25 hours of volunteer work in return for one 5-day ticket which is non-transferable
- You are responsible for your own accommodation and transportation (Limited discounted Vollie camping tickets available)
- You can apply for either of the following:
- Volunteer for 5 hours each day of the 5-day festival
- Volunteer for 25 hours pre and/or post-festival
- We will do our best to match your experience, skills and talents to the tasks at hand, however, you may be required to perform one or varying roles