Festival Terms 2014
Festival Terms 2014
This ticket is sold by Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd (ABN 76 146 130 501) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the Event.
1. 'You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'We', 'us', 'our', 'Bluesfest' and 'Event organiser' refers to Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorized persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
2. All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you. Conditions Apply.
3. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET will be given or service fee except in accordance with the applicable Live Performance Australia code of practice for Event Ticketing www.liveperformance.com.au . This is an all weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
4. We reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of lost, destroyed or stolen tickets. Please treat your ticket as you would money or other valuables.
5. If you select the E-Ticket delivery option for your Bluesfest ticket(s) you will be able to update the name on your E-Ticket(s) twice after the initial registration. After that, if you require any updates you will need to contact the office on 02) 66858310. This will incur a $20.00 Admin fee, for each subsequent name change
6. If you are camping at Bluesfest with an extra large vehicle please ensure you do not accept upgrades from your Camper Hire provider. Bluesfest does not accept responsibility for the upgrade and will not refund patrons that are unable to camp because of size restrictions. You will be refused entry to camp if you have a vehicle bigger than the size quoted when booking your extra large vehicle camping ticket through the Bluesfest office.
7. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
8. Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd is a member of Live Performances Australia and adheres to its Code of Practice for ticketing of Live events.
Artists and Venue
7. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
8. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Event, we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
9. We reserve the right at any time, to change the venue of the Event. In the event of a change in venue, we will publish details on the Bluesfest website.
10. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the Event organiser and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available online and from Bluesfest on request.
11. Wristbands will be attached at the gate and must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
12. If entering the Event as an adult ID to prove legal age must be shown at the Festival entrance, if required or on demand.
13. Families must enter the festival at the same time if they have a buddy/family ticket. Any minor under 15 cannot enter except in company with a responsible adult in accord with the Liquor Act.
14. It may be a condition of entry to the Event that a search of your person and/or your possessions and motor vehicles is required at the time of entry to the venue. GLASS, ALCOHOL, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organizers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the Event, without refund.
15. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale. Do not share your ticket barcode it may prevent entry.
Audio and Visual
16. Audio or visual recordings of the Event are prohibited. Still cameras are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. By attending the Event, you consent to being included in any film and/or sound recordings of the Event that may take place and agree for these recordings to be used by the Event organiser.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this Event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
18. Admission is at the ticket holders own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the Event by you or your invitees.
19. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the Event by you or your invitees.
20. You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in an intoxicated, disorderly, offensive, threatening or inappropriate manner, towards any person.
21. The Event is open to all ages. Children under the age of 15 years that attend the Event must be supervised by a responsible adult (in accord with the Liquor Act) at all times. Children who behave in a disorderly, disruptive or inappropriate manner may at the sole discretion of the Event organisers be required to leave.
Alcohol, smoking, illegal substances and Glass
22. The car park and camping areas are ALCOHOL FREE ZONES under the terms of the festival organizers liquor licence. Any alcohol consumed in these areas will cause immediate eviction and cancellation of your ticket and/or wristband.
23. The whole venue is a GLASS FREE ZONE and no glass shall be brought into any part of the venue including the car parks and camping. Please do not bring glass into the Event, broken glass and festivals do not mix, consider your fellow humans feet.
24. THE FESTIVAL EVENT AREA IS LICENSED. Any patron wishing to consume alcohol must have photographic ID. We reserve the right to evict patrons who disobey or break Responsible Service of alcohol legislation and the law.
25. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event and will face criminal charges.
26. Anyone found supplying or consuming illicit drugs will be evicted from the premises and face criminal charges.
27. Certain areas within the Event venue may be smoke free zones. Smoking will not be permitted within the confines of these specific areas at the venue.
28. Sealed plastic water bottles are permitted to be brought into the Event. The contents of any opened plastic water bottles will not be permitted into the venue.
29. In order to purchase your ticket, we may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. We may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
30. Trading signs or other signs are not permitted without prior consent of the Bluesfest. No ticket holder shall be entitled to do any trading without the written consent of the Event organizers.
31. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written consent of the Event organizers.
32. Footwear must be worn at all times on the site.
33. Animals are not permitted, except in accordance with legislation.
34. Fires and fireworks are not permitted.
35. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
36. Some ticket types may require adherence to specific guidelines that are published on the Event website from time to time. You must ensure that you meet such guidelines.
37. Any breach of any of these terms and conditions will entitle the Event organizers to evict the ticket holder from the venue and confiscate any ticket or wristband, without refund.
Environment and Community
38. Bluesfest Services Pty Ltd cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank you.
39. Please respect our town and neighbours and do not create excessive noise or litter while travelling to and from the Event.
“Time to Pay” Terms and Conditions
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the “Time to Pay” plan the following terms and conditions apply;
• By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
• By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise Bluesfest to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
• Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by Bluesfest at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
• Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
• Only one credit card can be used per transaction
• “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Bluesfest’s general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
• While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you choose postal delivery.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
• In the event an installment is not received by Bluesfest when Bluesfest attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Bluesfest will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
• In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and Bluesfest will cancel your booking and reimburse all monies received from you minus the first instalment (such fee represents Bluesfests’ reasonable costs of cancelling your booking and arranging the refund). Bluesfest will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
• No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. Bluesfest will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure online member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be despatched after final payment is received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, Bluesfest 2014 General Terms and Conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
Payment Schedule for time to pay:
||Day of ordering
||28 days after first payment
||28 days after second payment
||28 days after third payment
Register for 2014 Tickets
By signing up to our members area you will receive exclusive access to special ticket offers and general updates direct to your inbox about all the latest Bluesfest news. Already a member? Update your details and have a chance to win!
The 1st Boomerang Festival was held at Bluesfest’s home, the Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm on the October Long Weekend, October 4th - 6th 2013
Byron Bay Accommodation
If camping is not the thing for you but you would like to stay in the area then please check out Byron Bay Accom on www.byronbayaccom.net or call 02 6680 8666.