1st payment - 1/4 paid at time of purchase
2nd payment - 1/4 paid 28 days later
3rd payment - 1/4 paid 28 days later
4th payment - Final 1/4 28 days later
If you chose to pay for your ticket using the ‘Time to Pay’ plan the following terms and conditions apply:
- By going ahead with this ‘Time to Pay’ transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the ‘Time to Pay’ option, you hereby authorise Bluesfest to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets. Consequent payments and payment due dates will be available in your members area.
- Upon selecting the ‘Time to Pay’ option, you will be charged your first installment as specified by Bluesfest at the time of booking and additional installments will be charged 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule above.
- Installments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the ‘Time to Pay’ period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- ‘Time to Pay’ commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Bluesfest’s general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all installments are received. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your tickets are now available and ready to print via your online member’s area or will be posted to your registered address if you choose postal delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an installment is not received by Bluesfest when Bluesfest attempts to process an installment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Bluesfest will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed by Bluesfest, you will be in breach of this agreement and Bluesfest will cancel your booking and reimburse all monies received from you minus the first installment (such fee represents Bluesfests’ reasonable costs of cancelling your booking and arranging the refund). Bluesfest will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received. Bluesfest will send you an email once full payment has been made which includes a link for you to download your tickets via your secure on line member’s area. Otherwise, you can select to have your tickets posted; in which case they will be dispatched after final payment is received.
- If you have purchased ticket insurance this does not become effective until all payments are finalised.
- The Time to Pay option incurs a small administration fee.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, Bluesfest 2015 general terms and conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link here.