Services & Facilities
- 7 Performance Stages.
- 5 licensed bars plus 2 VIP Bars . Click HERE for VIP ticket info
- CAR PARKS: free car parking for day festival holder. More information at the bottom of the page.
- SEATING: yes you can bring your own portable chairs. More information at the bottom of the page.
- A 2 story VIP Building with balcony and a private beer garden.
- Sunset Club - The top floor of the new VIP venue (reserved for Sunset Club members only Click HERE to find out more info)
- Beer garden with big screen
- Food stalls
- Market stalls
- Merch Shop
- Artist signing - see who is playing on which day HERE
- Undercover food courts with seating
- Undercover coffee tent with seating
- 2 VIP Areas (+18 only) Click HERE for VIP ticket info
- Child Activities daily
- Breastfeeding and Nappy Change Area
- EFTPOS Facilities
- First Aid
- Disability Access- parking, toilets and camping
- Cloak Room
- Information stall
- On site Camping with shower and toilet facilities. Click HERE for Camping info
- Shuttle bus services from town centre and surrounding towns- prices and frequency can be viewed HERE
- General store in Camping Grounds
- Phone charging facilities
- Shuttle buses to and from and surrounds to festival. Bus Time Table can be view HERE
Our FESTIVAL SITE IMPROVEMENTS this year include finishing our CAR PARKS by putting road base down the complete length of every one of them as a bad weather prevention exercise, to allow everyone to be able to leave the car parks as quickly as possible - this carries over to building a direct entry to our northern car parks from the freeway that runs beside our site - and we now expect there to be a much less time delay in exiting the car parks.
We are also programming shows to finish on our major stages at different times which should help alleviate everyone going to the car parks to leave at the same time.
However, you can also stay around until 1am in the coffee and food stall area in the northern part of our site should you not wish to leave immediately after the performances finish around 11.30pm to midnight.
We WILL be providing FIXED SEATING in the Mojo and Crossroads areas - with additional tents around the circus tents for those with PORTABLE SEATING with viewing of the performances.
Portable seating will not be allowed in the two tents.
We realise this decision does not please everyone - however, the calls for something to be done in this area became deafening - and we will review the seating after this years event.
There also will be additional big screens in both the Mojo and Crossroads areas.
Register for 2014 Tickets
By signing up to our members area you will receive exclusive access to special ticket offers and general updates direct to your inbox about all the latest Bluesfest news.
Boomerang Festival Early Bird Tickets are available NOW.
4th- 6th of October 2014, held at Bluesfest’s home, the Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm.
Byron Bay Accommodation
If camping is not the thing for you but you would like to stay in the area then please check out Byron Bay Accom on www.byronbayaccom.net or call 02 6680 8666.