25 reasons to come to Bluesfest in 2015! Early Bird Tickets over 97% sold out! Don't miss the 1st of 2 Bluesfest RocKwiz specials on SBS - Monday 23rd June!
We hope you are well and life is good for you.
At Bluesfest we had a ball gathering 25 reasons that makes Bluesfest the fun and unique Festival it is.
We have also put together 6 major reasons why it’s time to drop everything and buy your tickets now if you have not already done so!
Book Tickets NOW!
6 REASONS TO BUY NOW!
- Early Bird tickets are over 97% sold out, so are all the Super Special priced tickets and another price increase is imminent. We really want everyone to have a chance to save money on their ticket. If you want to wait until we announce, that is of course fine, but please know that prices are going to be increasing by up to 50% and we are amidst working on a line up which will have you jumping up and down with joy!
- Tickets will not be at this low price again. A 5 Day Ticket at $445 p/p is only $89 per day and a 3 Day Ticket currently costs only $285 p/p which is only $95 per day.
- Once the artist announcements start rolling out you will kick yourself that you have not bought your tickets early and saved some big dollars. There are some amazing and big names on the cards already!
- Should you not live in the area, the flights to the Gold Coast or Ballina/Byron airport are still cheap. If camping at Bluesfest is not for you, there are some great bargains to be had visit our Blues accommodation page here .
- Once you have your tickets you can look forward to all the upcoming announcements, knowing you have made your decision already: You are going!! You will come to realise how much money you saved when you start to take on board the artists who will be playing. We roll out up to 8 announcements and they are all special and packed with surprises. Everyone loves getting a bargain and a Bluesfest ticket certainly is one right now.
- You don’t have to worry about price increases or Bluesfest selling out. You are good to go!
25 reasons to come to Bluesfest and what it makes it so wonderful
- Its remarkable 26 year history
- 6 undercover stages
- 200+ performances by amazing artists from all over the world
- 5 days, up to 12 hours of music daily
- Multi-generational – young and old get together in harmony
- Seeing artists you always dreamed of seeing
- Learning about NEW music!
- The surprise on stage collaborations that happen every year!
- Camping on site: Get the real Festival experience
- The unique atmosphere – there is only one Bluesfest!
- It is a festival for music lovers “The artists are here for the crowd, the crowd here for the artists” (Reverb Street Press on Bluesfest 2014)
- The new Friendships made
- The Friend and Family reunions
- The priceless moments – the rare, the funny, the sometimes out there ones!
- The team spirit – everyone becomes one big family
- The abundance of great food stalls from Japanese, Indian, Italian, Brazilian and Mexican just to name a few, there is something to satisfy all palates!
- You can get your shopping fix at the wide range of market stalls
- It is a good excuse to get dressed up and is great for people watching!
- Never been to Bluesfest ? It’s gotta be on your bucket list and 2015 is the one for you. Like they say: you come to Bluesfest once, you will come forever!
- It has been hailed as the “Greatest Music Festival on Earth” by Channel 7’s Sunday Night program.
- MTV calls it: “Hands down the best run festival and (best Festival) in Australia”
- Bluesfest is a Multi award winning Festival and has won a lot of awards in a row – see the awards we have won up to date here.
- Location – Bluesfest is only a short drive from wonderful Byron Bay
- Value for money – where else can you see up to 45 performances per day with prices starting at a mere $81 p/p?
- The eye opening, life changing experiences and life long memories- It truly is the best way to spend your Easter Weekend.
View Ticket Prices Here
THE REVIEWS SAY IT ALL:
“It has to be said that Bluesfest’s attendees are a pretty extraordinary bunch. They were content, easy going and respectful which is in no small part the result of a meticulously and considerately planned event….Overall, a huge success for Peter Noble and his Bluesfest team for the 25th anniversary of what has become one of the most enviable festivals in the Southern Hemisphere.” American Blues Scene
“I moved to Byron Bay because of Bluesfest.” Sista Mary, Byron Bay
“ In the ocean of Australian music festivals, Bluesfest is the white whale. It’s in a league of its own in terms of size, length, and the genres to which it caters for – not to mention the people it attracts.” Tone Deaf
“A look back at five days of Bluesfest, one big Aussie music festival that gets everything just right Bluesfest is a big festival with a big heart, a celebration of music and the people who love it.” Time Out Sydney
WATCH ROCKWIZ LIVE AT BLUESFEST ON SBS!
For three red hot days over Easter the RocKwiz team rocked 'n' rolled The Jambalaya Stage !!
Hosts Julia Zemiro and Brian Nankervis together with The RocKwiz Orkestra (featuring Vika and Linda Bull) brought their unique brand of quizzing and riffing and led some extraordinary performances from legendary Bluesfest performers such as ….. (uh-oh … NO spoiler alerts here !!!)
Were you there? Then it’s your chance to re-live this musical mayhem…
You missed it ?? Then it’s time to see what ‘Kwiz-wizardry’ went down …
The first of TWO Bluesfest RocKwiz Specials airs MONDAY JUNE 23rd at 9.30pm on SBS ONE (repeated Saturday 28th June at 8.30pm on SBS TWO)
The following week (Monday June 30th – same time – same channel!!) Henry Wagons will be taking you behind the scenes for a special look at what went on backstage at Bluesfest and give an overview of the rich 25 year history of the festival.
In the meantime – re-live the craziness of RocKwiz at Bluesfest 2013 right here..